If you want to commission me to write for you; take on my services as a beer sommelier; book me for a beer tasting; or if you need PR/media relations advice then please get in touch to discuss my availability/fees.
I’m also available for broadcast gigs and have plenty of experience of working in radio and television.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me on 07946 112 025.
I write about beer for the likes of:
- CAMRA’s BEER magazine
- The Guardian/theguardian.com
- The Daily Telegraph
- The Sunday Telegraph
- The Times
- Heineken’s First Orders magazine
- The Publican’s Morning Advertiser
Broadcast and beer sommelier work/beer tastings/public speaking/staff training:
- BBC Radio 4 Woman’s Hour
- Jamie & Jimmy’s Food Fight Club/Channel 4
- BBC Radio Devon
- The Eden Project
- NFU Countryside/The Royal Bath & West Show
- Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival
- European Beer Bloggers Conference
- St Austell Brewery
- Greene King
- Ember Inns
- London Wine Fair.
Beer competitions I’ve judged at include:
- World Beer Cup
- SIBA National Beer Competition
- International Beer Challenge
- Sainsbury’s Great British Beer Hunt
- SIBA South West Regional Beer Competition.
- Former RSPB press officer
- Kent Green Hop Beer Fortnight PR Manager
- Art Brew (Dorset)
- Hunter’s Brewery (Devon).
I currently have some capacity for new clients. Get in touch for details.
My contact details again…
Mobile phone: 07946 112 025