If you want to commission me to write for you; take on my services as a PR/media relations adviser, book me to host a beer tasting or find out if I’m the right person for your beer-related TV/radio programme then please get in touch to discuss my availability/fees. You can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me on 07946 112 025.
My beer writing been published in outlets including:
- The Times
- The Guardian/guardian.co.uk
- The Sunday Telegraph
- CAMRA’s BEER magazine
- The Publican’s Morning Advertiser
- Heineken’s First Orders magazine
My previous broadcast work and clients include:
- BBC Radio 4 Woman’s Hour
- Jamie & Jimmy’s Food Fight Club/Channel 4
- The Eden Project
- NFU Countryside/The Royal Bath & West Show
- Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival
- European Beer Bloggers Conference
- St Austell Brewery.
Competitions I have judged in include:
- Sainsbury’s Great British Beer Hunt
- International Beer Challenge
- SIBA National Beer Competition
- SIBA South West Regional Beer Competition.
I have also been invited to judge at the World Beer Cup in Denver in May 2014.
Breweries and events I have done PR for include:
- Kent Green Hop Beer Fortnight
- Art Brew (Dorset)
- Hunter’s Brewery (Devon)
I currently have some capacity for new clients. Get in touch for details.
My contact details again…
Mobile phone: 07946 112 025
and even on Twitter @SophWrites.